Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Day at the Park

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we take the kids to the park to play. It is a beautiful green space near the orphanage hidden from much of the noise and pollution of the city. The kids bring their Cricket gear when we go and play Cricket, a game which is very similar to baseball, but you don't run any bases. The kids are all much better than I am at it since I have never played before. They have been teaching the techniques of the game and give me huge hugs every time I score a run, because it is very rare if I do.

They love having their pictures taken and say "auntie, auntie, take more photos of me!" 
Here are some pictures of our afternoon at the park!






















1 comment:

  1. Jessie just to remind you- what you are doing right now is wonderful and amazing and very very brave. I keep praying for you and those kids(not to mention how proud I am).
    May God bless you with His endless Love today and always.
    See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete